- Test the subjects saliva for 7 drugs
- Quick results in 1-3 minutes
- Saliva volume indicator to increase test accuracy
- A mint flavoured tip for easy collection
- Effortless interpretation of results
What’s in the box
There are 25x Clonal 7 Panel Oral Fluid Devices included in the box.
How does it work
The test uses membrane strips coated with drug-proteins that react with the drugs in the saliva. This reaction will cause the test line to disappear which shows a positive result for that drug. For more information, Clonal Technologies have created this resource.
How to use
Allow the test device to reach room temperature [15-30°c] prior to testing. Do not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, or tobacco products for at least 10minutes prior to collection of oral fluid specimen.
- Remove the test from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into the mouth. Close mouth and gently chew the sponge for saliva excretion. Soak sponge into saliva in mouth and swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid for a total of 3 minutes until the sponge becomes completely soft and fully saturated with saliva. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated.
- Remove the sponge from the mouth. With gentle pressure, place the collection stick with saturated sponge into Collection Chamber
- Screw the Collector Cap clockwise to secure the cap and start the timer.
- Place device upright on hard-surface, Do not tip. Peel off the label to read test results. Wait for the colour line(s) to appear on the test strips. Read results between 1-3 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour. Mark patient ID on the device.
- Perform a confirmation test and send to GC/MS laboratory if necessary.